Friday 26 March 2010

Unexpected treasures

"Unexpected treasures...are often the ones I cherish the most...For instance..to find...kind,sweet and caring people..the ones who not only live their life but really LIVE it."

The Dutchess

Para ti, minha querida, um dos mais belos poemas portugueses...direi mesmo, do mundo...
To you, my dear, one of the most beautiful portuguese poems of ever...also of the world, I believe so...

Trovante, Perdidamente



Ser Poeta

Ser poeta é ser mais alto, é ser maior
Do que os homens! Morder como quem beija!
É ser mendigo e dar como quem seja
Rei do Reino de Áquem e de Além Dor!

É ter de mil desejos o esplendor
E não saber sequer que se deseja!
É ter cá dentro um astro que flameja,
É ter garras e asas de condor!

É ter fome, é ter sede de Infinito!
Por elmo, as manhãs de oiro e de cetim...
É condensar o mundo num só grito!

E é amar-te, assim, perdidamente...
É seres alma, e sangue, e vida em mim
E dizê-lo cantando a toda a gente!

Florbela Espanca

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

She is the most beautiful person. I just adore her, but it is sad to me that I probably will never meet her. That is the bittersweetness of life. Anita

Presépio no Canal said...

Why not? Oh, yes, you will! And me too. I want to know you both in person! ;-)

Luisa said...

Olá S.

Um poema lindo, e muito bem cantado.

Bom domingo

Presépio no Canal said...

Ola querida Luisa,

Um bom domingo para si, tambem :-)

Amo tanto a nossa poesia e a nossa musica :-)

Beijinhos.

S.

The Dutchess said...

This is so beautiful my dear friend...thank you so much..and I do KNOW that we will meet...at my place..Hilltop Hall will be waiting:)