Friday 14 May 2010

What a feeling!

I've begun my fitness lessons in De Mix and I am very pleased with it! More relaxed and with more energy! Very, very good!

I go 3 times per week, one hour each:
fiets, bicicleta, bike;
lopen, andar/caminhar, walking
and crossing...

I am doing Slim Belly. Let's see if I lose 6 cm in 4 weeks! Wish me luck! ;-)

Irene Cara, What a feeling



First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind
All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel, made of stone

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around, take a hold of my heart

What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life

Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm
In a flash it takes hold of my heart

What a feeling

What a feeling (I am music now), bein's believin' (I am rhythm now)
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life
What a feeling (I can really have it all)
What a feeling (Pictures come alive when I call)
I can have it all (I can really have it all)
Have it all (Pictures come alive when I call)
(call, call, call, call, what a feeling) I can have it all
(Bein's believin') bein's believin'
(Take your passion, make it happen) make it happen
(What a feeling) what a feeling... [to fade]

5 comments:

Margarida Elias said...

Boa sorte! Também precisavam, mas ando só a tentar (!) fazer dieta...:)

Anita said...

VAMOS QUEIMAR TUUUUUUDOOOOO !!!
Morte as celulas adiposas !!
Sao umas desgracadas !!
Chega de dar vida boa pra elas !!
Vao ter que secar !!

Presépio no Canal said...

Margarida:

Obrigada, vou precisar :-)

Anita:

LOL!! Nem mais!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Good for you! It feels great, doesn't it? I love this song too. What a nice way to energize, and it brings me back in time to a happy feeling as well ;-) I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Presépio no Canal said...

Great music! ;-) indeed! Many happy feelings! :-)
A great weekend to you too, Isabella! ;-)