Friday 11 June 2010

Expat Life: First Barbecue Party in the Achtertuin...

(06.06.2010)

Welcome ;-)

From Coisas Minhas


...to the first barbecue party in the achtertuin (backyard)...

Remember this post?
Here you are some of my garden furniture choices...

From Coisas Minhas


De stoelen/ the chairs/ as cadeiras were bought in Intratuin.
These chairs are very good to relax...specially with a good book... enjoying the sun...;-)

De tafel/ the table/ a mesa...is portuguese, came with the removals.
A bigger one is needed now, of course. This one is to share a cup of tea or a coffee ;-)

From Coisas Minhas


The barbecue was bought in Gamma. Also the parasol.

From Coisas Minhas


From Coisas Minhas


So, what do you think? A bigger tafel and proper chairs to have a more comfortable lunch, I know,...;-)

I just loved this day...:-)

A wonderful afternoon with Mihaela, Adrian and their son, Mihai ;-) Gezellig!!!

I hope the sun comes back soon, so we can have another one ;-)

(Thank's Adrian for the table and the bbq photos.)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwhh how cute the bbq!! Lovely Sandra! Very nice!! :o)
Un asadinho muito rico!! :o)

Anita said...

I have the same barbecue grill system, and the same wooden walls in my backyard !

Presépio no Canal said...

Really/;-) What a fun! Ele nao ha coincidencias ;-))

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear, not only does the FOOD look outstanding, the furniture is exquisite, but most of all, YOU and your friends made it a memorable time. THANK YOU for inviting us into your BBQ moment, Sandra!!!! And thank you, for visiting my post to say Au Revoir to my little ones who will soon be big kids, experiencing the difficulties of young adulthood. God be with them....

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND MY DEAR! Anita

Pinay in Dutchland said...

I havent visited your blog for a long time. And your delicious meat party is what greeted me. Oh its already summer in Holland and I am lost in work. I miss visiting your blog. Will come back more often.

Presépio no Canal said...

Hallo Pinay ;-)

You are very welcome always ;-)

Take your time ;-)

Beijinhos ;-)

Pas de deux said...

Hi, I just followed your blog and have read the labels. It's a nice blog. I'm writing about our house in France (in Dutch) but it is possible to translate it by google translator. Bur I think that is niet nodig. Kindly regards. Lilian

Presépio no Canal said...

Hallo ;-)

Thank you for your visit and nice comment ;-)
I love France!As soon as i can, I will visit your blog, that is for sure ;-)

Groetjes,

Sandra

Unknown said...

The meat grilling in je nieuwe achtertuin, I can smell it here! Delicious :-) Definitely gezellig.

Presépio no Canal said...

;-)) Ja, Gezellig! ;-)