Sunday 7 November 2010

Expat Life: De Kringloper

I've told you we rented a storage room during six months when we came to Tussen de Vaarten. During this periode, I gave away most of the things to some friends of ours... the big cleaning time, remember?

We also could have sold the things we didn't need anymore to a second hand store like De Kringloper.
We can find it in Almere, Naarden, Hilversum and Weesp.



I was there for the first time last week with my Dutch friend Monique.

I went there to buy a lamp for the living room and I got this one for € 25.

From Coisas Minhas


I also bought a Dutch children's book for 50 cents...

From Coisas Minhas


and a can for € 2,50.

From Coisas Minhas


Another option is Marktplaats. We've sold there a table and two chairs, remember?

Have you bought or sold something in De Kringloper or in Marktplaats?

Do you like to go to second hand stores?

8 comments:

Presépio no Canal said...

Tasquinhas e Feira da Ladra ;-)...Diverte-te muiiiiito!!!!

Orange said...

I haven't really tried Kringloper but Marktplaats works well with us.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ooooo! I love your new lamp! And you home looks clean, cozy and FABULOUS! I know how hard you work to make it just so.....love your post dearest, Anita

Presépio no Canal said...

Thank you, dear Anita ;-) You are so sweet!

Brenda said...

oh ,marktplaats...love it...sold and bought stuff there...it's like a sport...find goodies at great prices...also like to go to the kringloop winkel in my town...u can find treasures for a couple or coins...

Presépio no Canal said...

Hallo, Brenda! :-)

Nice to see you here!

Yes,so true. I want to come back to Kringloop! :-) as you said, we can find great treasures there :-)

Brenda said...

Hallo,
just run into ur blog...always nice to read things from fellow expats...
greetings!

Brenda said...

Hallo,
just run into ur blog...always nice to read things from fellow expats...
greetings!