Friday 7 June 2013

Cleaning the backyard


"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."

Marcus Tulius Cicero

In the last couple of weeks, almost everyone in the Netherlands is cleaning their backyards.

From Coisas Minhas III

I'm speechless with the effects of this Winter...

From Coisas Minhas III

I think high pressure water pumps must be the best selling item now in the Netherlands, but this one was lent by our neighbors. You are the best M. and J.!

From Coisas Minhas III

I begin to see the brick pavers color, that's true, but look at the fences and at the chair...

From Coisas Minhas III

There is a lot of work to be done, I know, I know...

From Coisas Minhas III

But I will make it! I hope...

From Coisas Minhas III

1 comment:

ana said...

Uma necessidade mas protelada pelo imenso trabalho dos últimos tempos.
Beijinhos e boas limpezas. :)